måndag 11 april 2011

Home sweet home

I'm back in Stockholm after a lovely week in Lanzarote with my partner in crime - Maria. We left last Saturday and arrived on the sunny island after almost 6 hours on a plane. Unfortunately we were placed in the last row so we couldn't lean the seats back :( Also, since the toilets were just where we sat, there was a constant queue for them which meant one or two bums right up our faces..! Apart from that everything went really well and we were quite happy leaving work for the week.

The weather has been alright but it was quite cloudy in the beginning and we only got one or two hours of sunbathing a day. However, it got better in the second half of the week and we really enjoyed two full sunny days before it was time to leave again. We've had a lot of nice food, we've been drinking great wine, we've done a lot of walking and I even went for two 10 kilometre runs while we were there. We've read books, we've laughed and enjoyed each other's company and we've relaxed on the beach. It was such a nice break and I got the time to recharge my batteries. Now I'm back in work again and it's time to go to bed so that I'll have the energy that I need for tomorrow!

The lovely beach in Puerto del Carmen - Lanzarote

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar