torsdag 21 april 2011

Easter Eggs and 30th birthday

The other day it was time for the yearly Easter egg delivery in work and we all received an Easter Egg each full of sweets :) Yellow marzipan cakes with Easter chickens were also served and it was yummie!


It was also Robin's birthday and we had set up balloons and birthday signs at his desk to surprise him when he got into work. We gave him a present and a survival kit that I think he appreciated.. I hope so anyway ;)


Today I'm working for a couple of hours and then the plan is that F and I are gonna do some inline skating. I have a borrowed a pair of inlines from Sofia to try it out and if I like it I can buy myself a pair later on. The weather is absolutely gorgeous and it's supposed to be like this over the Easter holidays. Can't complain about that! Will be nice to have a few days off to relax, looking forward to it :)

1 kommentar: