måndag 18 april 2011

Sjung Nu concert


On the 15th of May it's time for yet another concert with the Sjung Nu choir and I'm really looking forward to it :) There are only two more singing sessions and then it's time to rock n roll! At this minute I know the majority of the songs but I still need to practice a bit more. This year we're singing a couple of songs with Lisa Nilsson and Stephen Simmonds, should be good.

Today the weather has been fabulous and I just love waking up when the sun is shining. I had an earlier start than I normally do today since I had an appointment with my dentist.  I'm always dreading it but everything went fine and she see said my teeth look good :) To celebrate I went to Citygross this evening to buy a BIG bag of sweets!! ;)

Just received a lovely phone call. I'm gonna go to bed now and will probably hit the pillow with a big smile on my face. I'm one lucky girl!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar