lördag 16 april 2011

AW @ Hotellet

The weekend is here! :) The week flew by as always but I was still happy when I woke up yesterday morning and realised it was Friday. I started the weekend with an after work with Louise, her colleague and some other friends. We met up in Hotellet and had some rosé wine with sprite, yummie :) We had a little table at the back of the place outside and there were loads of people. You can definitely tell that the spring is here and that everybody is enjoying the fact that you can have a drink outside now.

Me, Emma and Louise enjoying a Friday drink at Hotellet

Today I have a busy schedule. I've just enjoyed a lovely breakfast in Sundbyberg and in about an hour or so I'm planning to go out for a 15 kilometre run. I'm dreading it a bit because I haven't done any running outside this year yet apart from when we were in Lanzarote last week but hopefully I'll be doing ok. I keep my fingers crossed that my knees will be ok as well. But hey, everything should be alright as long as I'm wearing my new running socks ;)

Later on we're heading to Farsta for a little birthday do and straight after that we're going all the way to Vallentuna to have dinner with Kim, Lisa and Benjamin :) Can't wait to see them again, it has been over two months now I think.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar