söndag 20 februari 2011

New week already

Where does the time go? I was so happy it was the weekend on Friday and now it's all over - again! I'm feeling a bit stressed out about all of the stuff I have to do for work this week. Meant to work today but haven't done a thing yet. Instead of sitting up all night I'm thinking about having an early night so that I can get up early tomorrow to get things done. Fingers crossed and it'll all work out!

Had a lovely afternoon today, walked around Lötsjön in Sundbyberg and then had coffee at Gröna Stugan afterwards. It wasn't as cold as it was last night but I had put a lot of warm clothes on to avoid getting too cold. I was fine during the walk but when we sat down inside I just couldn't seem to get warm. Had to have a hot shower when I got home but now I'm feeling fine in my fleece jacket and my warm socks :)

Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time this week and ran 5 kilometres. I haven't kept up with the training in the last couple of weeks but I'm hoping to catch up this week and I'm dying for a bodypump class again. My training in the last few weeks have looked like this:

Week 5
Monday: Bodypump 55 min
Wednesday: 5 km run - 10,5km/hr
Thursday: 7 km run - 10km/hr

Week 6
Sunday: 12 km run - 9,7km/hr

Week 7
Saturday: 5 km run - 10km/hr

Last night I met up with Maria and Sofia and we got a take away from the local Chinese restaurant. I haven't seen Sofia for a while so it was nice with a bit of a catch up. Later on we watched Melodifestivalen together and saw Eric Saade go straight through to the final in Globen with his song Popular. Stayed until midnight and when I went home it was -20 outside, I was freezing!



Love wearing eye shadows and different colours but I mostly use my brown/beige shades from Make Up Store. Found a lovely eye shadow from Mac called Expensive Pink that I like, might get it the next time I'm in town :) Now I'm gonna clean up a bit while listening to David Gray!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hej min fina vän!! Hoppas allt är bra! Saknar dig och hoppas vi kan boka in en helg snart - vore så kul att ses, pyssla och prata! :) Hur går det med scrappandet? Massor med kramar! Emmeli

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej!
    Vågar man fråga om du lyckades stiga upp tidigt? :-S
    Hoppas i varje fall att inte veckan blir för tuff. Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Emmeli: Hej darlingen! Det är bra med mig och jag saknar dig också, vore jättekul att boka in nåt snart. Vill så gärna pyssla med dig. På sistone har jag haft så otroligt mkt jobb och även privat så det har inte blivit mycket scrappande men jag hoppas ta igen det snart :) Puss

    Kajsa: Tack så mycket, jag gick inte upp alltför tidigt men tidigare än jag brukar ;) Lyckades klara första deadlinen igår men har en till tight deadline idag så det är bara att köra på! Hoppas allt är bra med dig. Kram

    SvaraRadera