lördag 19 februari 2011

Sunny Saturday

I just love waking up on a Saturday and you know you can stay in bed for as long as you want, I woke up the first time at around 7 o'clock this morning but fell back asleep and didn't get up until just before 11 :) The sun is shining outside, I'm sitting in the couch watching the repeat of På Spåret. There is so much I want to do today but I will probably only have the time to do half of the stuff. I have a lot of food in my fridge so I need to do some cooking. I would love to go for a longer run again but don't know if I'll do that today or tomorrow. I need to clean up in the apartment, especially in the kitchen. I need to catch up by listening to our cd from Sjung Nu since I missed the last session on Monday and I haven't listened to what I recorded the first time I was there. I went to pick up the February kit from Molly's Scrapbooking yesterday so I'd love to sit down to do some scrapbooking but I definitely don't have time for that. I need to do the laundry, but don't know if I'll find a time slot and I have to work today for sure. Can anybody sqeeze in some more hours in the day please???

Bought a product from Kiehl's at Kastrup airport on Tuesday when we were travelling home to Stockholm, it's called Midnight Recovery Concentrate. It's a mixture of essential oils and you only take a few drops that you put directly on the skin. It's supposed regenerate, repair and replenish the skin barrier while you sleep. So far I like the product, we'll see if I can notice any difference after a few weeks usage. I think I look at least 1-2 years younger already after a few days! (maybe not ;))

Wishing you all a lovely Saturday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar