lördag 12 februari 2011

Fantastic sushi

Last night myself and Emily had booked a table at Ljunggrens restaurant to have some sushi together. We ordered some gorgeous Maki rolls, one with tempura fried prawns and another with salmon and avocado. It was absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't stop eating. We had a lovely bottle of white wine with that and had a bit of a catch up since we haven't seen each other that much lately. Annica joined us later on and we were chatting away about all and nothing ;) I took the tube home and had decided to take the connecting bus from Alvik but missed it by 10 seconds of course so I jumped into a taxi instead. It was really cold last night and I just wanted to go home!

Today I'm gonna have Kim, Lisa, Benjamin and my brother over for dinner. I've just made up my mind about what to cook for dinner and I hope they'll like it, it's gonna be a three course dinner of course! I really want to head to the gym as well since I haven't been there since last Thursday but I don't think I'm gonna have time for it :( I know I'll have time tomorrow anyway but it doesn't feel good not to go for over a week..

1 kommentar: