tisdag 22 februari 2011

Mums mums

Today it's Daniel's birthday and what could be a better way of celebrating his birthday than to do it with "Mums mums"! I think everybody at least in our department knows about his LOVE for these Mums Mums :) I had two of them in the afternoon and must admit it was ages ago since I had them the last time. I've hardly had the time for any break today due to our tight deadlines for the project. But everything is coming together now and even though I have a good bit left and might need to work tonight I feel that I have it under control and can submit the files tomorrow!

Mums Mums :)

Tonight I'm having the girls over for dinner and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm planning to serve them my gnocchi dish that I made for the first time a couple of weeks ago, we'll see if they like it as much as I did ;) I need to buy a few things at Ica Maxi first but should be ready for when they come over at around 6pm.

Earlier on today I went over to St Eriks Bilplåt to have them look at my car and the damage from the crash. The guy I spoke to said he thought they were going to be able to fix it so fingers crossed. I have to drive around with my damaged car for another while but I have booked a time now for when I will be leaving the car with them for repair. It will be on the 7th of March.

My body is sooo sore today efter the bodypump class yesterday, I can hardly walk ;) I'm planning on going down to the gym at lunch time tomorrow for a run so hopefully I will feel better again after that. Tomorrow afternoon I'm flying to Heathrow airport with work since we have a meeting at the Radisson SAS hotel nearby all day Thursday. I thought it was better to fly over the night before so that I could have a good night sleep without having to get up too early on the Thursday. Hopefully I won't have to work too much tomorrow night at the hotel either ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar