fredag 18 februari 2011

Favourites from H&M

I'm getting worse and worse at keeping up with the blogging, I think the reason for that is that I'm up to my eyes at the moment. Both in work and after work so I just haven't had the time, sorry about that. It's finally the weekend again but I'm not looking forward to it as much as I normally would. The reason being I have to work! We have some really tight deadlines for next week and I'm also travelling to London for a champion user meeting that I have to prepare a lot of stuff for. I hope that if I just get some proper sleep, then I'll be able to get things done without having to spend too much time on it.

Tonight I'm just chilling out at home, time to watch Let's Dance again. In a couple of weeks time I'm gonna watch the show live, since we got tickets from work - looking forward to that! This afternoon I went to my hairdresser Emma, I was in desperate need of a hair cut. Got some blonde highlights done as well, now I just need a tan ;) Myself and Maria have just decided to book Lanzarote for a week, week 14 to be exact. My request was approved today and now I finally have something to look forward to!

Had a look around in the H&M webshop today and they have some really nice stuff. Some of the pieces that I like the most are:





A lot of dresses I know, but I just can't get enough of them :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar