tisdag 14 juni 2011

Ballerina Closet

Last weekend I read in one of the magazines that Ballerina Closet is new Swedish brand designing ballerinas, you can find their website HERE. I found several pairs that I liked and right now you get a 300 SEK discount if you buy 3 pairs or more. I suggest you check it out! :)

Tonight I've had dinner with Louise, Maria and Jessica. We went to Hot Wok Café at Hantverkargatan and were served some lovely food, I'm still full! Right now I'm watching my favourite TV program So you think you can dance. I just love watching all the brilliant dancers and I wish I could dance like them!

Tomorrow morning myself and Maria have decided to go for an early powerwalk, we're meeting up at 6:30. Can't remember the last time I got up that early, I better go to bed soon to be able to make it ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar