fredag 24 juni 2011

Midsummer's Eve

Today is Midsummer's Eve and time to celebrate. I'm looking forward to spending the day with Kim & Lisa, Benjamin & Elias, my brother Jens and my darling F. We're going to Vallentuna this afternoon where we're planning to have a good time together :) This will be my first time meeing Elias and I can't wait, he was born last Wednesday!



F is currently in bed but I got up a while ago. Why is it that you've got no problems getting up in the morning when you're off but when you're working you wanna sleep for hours before you are ready to get up?? We're going out for a powerwalk before breakfast and then it's time to prepare the food that we're having later on today. I baked a meringue cake last night and it has been standing in the oven over night (turned off the oven as soon as I put it in there last night). I just had a look at it now and it's looking good, will be decorating it with cream and strawberries later on. Hope the others will like it :)

Have a lovely midsummer everyone, talk to you soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar