onsdag 15 juni 2011

A bouquet of flowers..

..just like that and it's just an ordinary Wednesday. My darling called over for dinner and brought this lovely bouquet with him. Flowers make me happy but my darling makes me the happiest girl in the world :)


I had an early start this morning since I was heading out for a power walk with Maria, the alarm went off at 6 o'clock. It was really nice to get out and I felt great afterwards. I've had a great day at work and now we're just taking it easy this evening. Only two days left this week and then it's only three more weeks to go before our holiday. I'm taking four weeks off work and I'm going to Sicily, Gotland and Åland. Hopefully the weather will be nice so that we can do several boat trips as well. Can't wait for it, I love the summer! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar