torsdag 30 juni 2011

Fantastic Wednesday Night

Don't you just love evenings like these, the weather has been perfect in the last coupe of days. On Tuesday night myself and F went to Mälarpaviljongen to have dinner and there we bumped into Louise and Maria :) We all had a great time together and walked down to Boulebar afterwards to buy some ice cream (ice cream is a must when the weather is like this!). Yesterday I left work a bit earlier and went into Nybrokajen where F came to pick me up with the boat. I enjoyed every minute being on the boat. First we went to Villa Källhagen, where we stopped the boat and subathed in the evening sun - it was lovely! After about an hour we moved on and decided to go to Restaurant Bryggan at Gåshaga for dinner. We hadn't booked a table but luckily we didn't have to wait long until we got to sit down.

I ordered Bouillabaisse with home made garlic mayonaise and F had pork fillet. As always we talked about all and nothing while enjoying a lovely meal together as the sun was going down. It was such a lovely evening, one that I will think about this autumn when it's getting colder again and we're leaving the summer season. I'm slowly getting a holiday feeling now, I'm working one more week and then it's time for holidays for four weeks - can't wait!


1 kommentar:

  1. Åh va jag saknar Stockholm när jag ser dessa härliga bilder, förlåt att jag varit dålig på att kika in här på sistone och hälsat på men jag har inte haft tid riktigt men det kommer bli bättre, promise! Ses snart! XOXOX Em

    SvaraRadera