fredag 17 juni 2011

Surprise Night

Last Friday I had organized a Surprise Night for my darling F. I had told him beforehand that we were going out for dinner but what he didn't know was that we were going to stay the night at Scandic Hotel Anglais :) Before we went out to dinner, we had a beer at the bar Hotellet. Then we went to Restaurant 1900 at Regeringsgatan where we had dinner together and I must say that the food was fantastic! We had a lot of fun and talked a lot, when we were finished we stayed for one more drink at the terrace that has opened for the summer at the back of the restaurant. After a while we walked back to the hotel and had a bottle of champagne in our hotel room and just enjoyed each other's company. The night couldn't have been better and I'm so grateful it worked out exactly the way I had hoped :) The next morning we enjoyed a lovely breakfast at the hotel before it was time to check out.



2 kommentarer:

  1. Det är lite konstigt ljus därinne för mitt hår ser gråhårigt ut.. förstår inte..

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ja det måste definitivt vara ljuset eller nåt fel på kameran för du har ju inte ett enda grått hårstrå ;)

    SvaraRadera