lördag 2 juli 2011

TGIF

Last night myself and Lena went out for dinner and drinks together, something we don't very often for some reason. We decided to go to Grappa and since it was really warm we could sit outside. We ordered pizzas that were yummy and had time to catch up properly. I had worked until midnight on Thursday night so I was really tired but happy it was Friday :)


My darling F came in to join us later on and Lena finally got to meet him. We had a great time together and enjoyed each other's company before Lena moved on to meet up with her other friends and F and I went to an Irish pub for one more drink.

Today we're heading out with the boat again, I hope the weather is going to get slightly better but at least it's warm. Time to get ready now, someone's calling me ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar