måndag 23 augusti 2010

Tired car

Went to bed quite early last night so I woke up at 6:30 this morning feeling fine :) My brother had promised me to come and have a look at my car, it has been at Maria's for the past month since it didn't start one day in the middle of July. I had driven it several times that day and then we headed into town so I parked it where Maria lives. When we came back from town it was just totally dead :( Went back the next day to try it again but no luck then either. Since I've been on holidays I haven't really had the time to have a look at it properly but today we decided to give it a go.

Jens and I first tried to jump start it and I was really hoping we were gonna have no problems but no luck then either... We decided to tow the car to the nearest Mekonomen garage in Bromma. At the Shell petrol station we just wanted to try and see if the car started while one of us pushed it (picture me trying to push the car in a dress and high heels! ;)) - and it worked! We drove the car to the garage so now they're gonna have a look at it (tried to start it a couple of times after we had arrived there and it started once but the second time it was dead again). They're really busy this week but hopefully they'll be able to figure out what is wrong and I really hope it won't cost me too much!!!

Back home from work now, chilling out on the couch. Have just had dinner and thinking about going out for a walk, I need to get back into a healthy life style again. Have been working away with several Excel files in work today so I'm quite wrecked and need to clear my head. Need to head to Citygross to buy some ingredients for the soup I'm gonna make when I get company on Wednesday evening. I went to Ica Maxi after work but they didn't have everything that I needed. Anyway better let ya go for now but hope your Monday has been good!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hoppas du får den fixad huni, då behöver jag inte oroa mig den är borta;-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack, ja det hoppas jag med. Vill dock inte ha mer utgifter nu, buuhuu. Puss!

    SvaraRadera