onsdag 11 augusti 2010

Getting a cold?

Have just come home from the "Iform" run that took place in Sundbyberg tonight. I had decided to do the 5km run and not the 10km one since I'm gonna do a 10km run on Saturday when it's time for "Midnattsloppet" in Stockholm. I had decided to take it easy tonight, I was just gonna consider it as a training session (otherwise I have a tendency to give it loads every time I do a run, I'm so competitive). But after lunch today I felt a cold coming on and I was sneezing away and felt a bit feverish :( So I decided to just walk the 5km in the end but that was ok since Lena was walking as well so she kept me company :)

Right now I'm watching the football on TV8; Sweden - Scotland. Saw loads of Scottish people in kilts in Sundbyberg when I was walking home :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar