fredag 13 augusti 2010

Orangeriet

Have had a lovely evening with Jessica and Louise at Orangeriet, Kungsholmen. Had rose wine, some sushi and carpaccio (it was actually the first time I tried carpaccio ever)! Finished work early today since I had an appointment with my hairdresser Emma. I really needed to get my hair done and she did my hair lovely as always :) After that I walked around in the shops along Drottninggatan and waited for Jessica to finish up in work. She's now on 3 weeks holidays - don't envy her at all!! ;) Orangeriet is a really nice place to go to if you want to go for an AW drink, we chatted away and had a great time. Still have a bit of a cold though so now it is time for bed. I'm not gonna set my alarm for tomorrow morning at all, I'm just gonna sleep until I wake up - can't wait!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar