tisdag 24 augusti 2010

Finally home after a long day

In the past few weeks I have arrived into work at around 9:30 every single day. I've decided that this needs to change so today I got into work at around 8:10, woohoo! Have been sitting in a meeting room all day working with loads of different files and trying to get everything organised for the testing that starts next week. We'll be in Norway doing the UAT testing, haven't been to Oslo since last year so I'm really looking forward to it!

Walked to Solna Centrum after work and Lena kept me company along the way since she was walking home to her place. She was gonna meet somebody from Expert, the company that she has had issues with for the past few weeks regarding her new microwave, fridge and freezer. Lena, I hope that everything will get sorted very soon :) At Solna Centrum I went to Systembolaget to get a few bottles of red wine since I had none left at home.

Sitting in the couch now and I need to start making this soup that I mentioned yesterday. Later on SYTYCD is on so I'm gonna watch that before I go to bed (the bad thing is that it is on quite late so let's see when I get up tomorrow morning ;)) Also need to pay my bills and stuff so I better get going!

ps. Lorraine - my dear CHUNKY BUTT - emailed me today and I was so happy to hear from her!! We're so bad at keeping in touch these days.. ds.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar