lördag 14 augusti 2010

Midnattsloppet

The time has come for "Midnattsloppet" (=midnight run) again. This year it will be my fourth time running it. I have to admit that I'm not so prepared this time, I haven't done any training at all for the past 5 weeks and since I cought a cold this week I'm not feeling the best. But I'm gonna run anyway, we'll see how it goes :)

Went to Kista galleria and Stadium earlier today to pick up my t-shirt, it's neon yellow this year. Have just had a plate of spaghetti bolognese and I'm trying to drink as much water as possible, it's very hot today. Luckily the start is not until 22:00 for the first group and since I'm in start group 7 I will have to wait another while. Hopefully it won't be too crowded (I know it will be but it's wishful thinking), I like to be able to pass people running at a slower pace ;) I've said that I'm gonna take it easy tonight and I probably will but then there's this competitive part inside of me that want to run faster ;)

My brother will be coming over to me and then we'll head in together. I reckon he'll beat my time, if he does I will just have to train better for next year so that I can beat him then! Wish me luck :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar