torsdag 19 augusti 2010

Still tired

Still feeling tired every day, is it that hard to get back into things with work and everything? I'm feeling better than I did earlier on this week but it feels like I'm not getting enough sleep. Before lunch time everything is ok in work but then about an hour after lunch or so I'm starting to get tired again. Have had a bit of a headache today as well and I suppose that it doesn't help.

What's good though is that I'm gonna spend most of my time on projects in work and that is what I like doing the most :) I think that I will work together with sweetest little L soon which is gonna be fun!

Gonna have sushi tonight which I'm looking forward to. Was gonna have dinner around 8pm but like so many times before it will more likely be 8:30pm or later now. Everyone can't be good at being on time ;)

I reckon that some wine is in order too, it's Thursday and the weekend is around the corner so why not!? :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar