lördag 2 juni 2012

Me and my bump

Woke up this morning after a long good night's sleep. Had promised my darling to make a nice breakfast so I got up and started preparing for some waffles. They were served with a lot of nice fruit like kiwis, strawberries, mango, grapes and banana and also jam and cream. With that we had tea and coffee and we watched the film Hamilton with Michael Persbrandt.

I feel so sorry for all of the runners today that are out there running Stockholm Marathon. I had wanted to go into town to watch them but with the weather like this, I'd rather stay at home. I'm thinking about Lina and Hilton who I cheered for last year, they'll do brilliantly! In a minute I'm gonna have a shower and then we're gonna head to the recycling station in Bromma. I'm gonna go by my apartment to clean out the kitchen as well, F and I are just gonna keep the nice stuff.

Thought I'd show you a picture of me and my little bump, it's slowly starting to show now. On Monday I'm in week 20 so I'm halfway there :) In the last couple of days I've started feeling the movements in my stomach a bit better than previously. It feels like a little butterfly is living in there ;) It's so exciting, it's mostly in the evenings I can feel it but even throughout the day and it's tickling :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar