onsdag 30 maj 2012

Vigårda

Today after work I had decided to meet up with Ellinor, we haven't seen each other since November. Time's flying, can't believe it has been so long. Anyway, we agreed to meet up at the Mood shopping centre to find somewhere to eat, we chose to go to Vigårda Barbeque. I've never been there before but it's a fast food restaurant with food of higher quality than any other fast food restaurant, it's not exactly like McDonalds. You pick the meat you want, choose something to go with it like a potato salad or chips for example and then you also get to pick a dressing. I loved it, it was all really tasty! Ellinor and I got to catch up properly as well while enjoying our yummy food.


Now I'm back in the apartment again, I'm really tired today so I think I'm gonna go to bed shortly. By the way, I started this morning by going out for a 45 minute walk, it felt really good. Hopefully I'll manage to do this more often because I really need to exercise more than I do today!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar