fredag 22 juni 2012

Happy Midsummer!

Today is Midsummer's Eve and I woke up this morning greeted by beautiful weather and sunshine :) We're currently getting ready for a nice day with family and friends. The plan is to take part in some Midsummer celebrations at Bromma Kyrka while having a picnic with loads of nice food and a caramel pie for dessert! Later on we're gonna have a barbeque at our place, it looks like the weather is going to be lovely all day - at least here in Stockholm. I've been responsible for the dessert for tonight and started preparing a Midsummer cake already last night. I've never made it before but I think it will be yummie and it includes strawberries of course! What would Midsummer be like without strawberries, hey!?

I hope you'll all have a lovely day, Happy Midsummer everyone!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar