lördag 16 juni 2012

Helene's Krog

Tonight myself, F, my brother and my parents went to Helene's Krog together for dinner. It was a Christmas present from my parents and my brother and my dad had their birthdays during the week so we thought it'd be a good time to go this weekend. I've never had a bad meal in there and I really like the place. F had never been there but I think he enjoyed it as much as the rest of us did. I'm still full, it was the "little" dessert that topped it off ;)


Earlier on we went to Kista Galleria and now we're just chilling at home. Tomorrow we'll hopefully go to Bromma Golf to play some golf with Marcus & Maria and to check out Lena completing her beginners course ;) It's supposed to be rainy but I hope the rain will be limited so that we can go out there on the golf course and have some fun! I bought some golf clubs during the week that I want to try out as well :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar