lördag 9 juni 2012

Bowling and golf

Last night my darling had arranged for a night out and I didn't know what he was up to. We went into town in the evening and ended up at Marions Gastro Diner where we had a game of bowling and then dinner afterwards. We haven't been out and about for a while so I really appreciated it. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed drinks and a very nice dinner. I wasn't that good at the bowling, but really enjoyed it anyway. It was a good workout, he he ;)


Today Maria and I had decided to go to Bromma Golf together to practise a bit and to give the theory test a go. I have been studying the golf rules in the past while in order to be prepared but I was still a bit nervous about it. I thought it was only gonna be multiple answer questions but there were actually ten free text questions and when I first saw them I was a bit shocked. But both myself and Maria did very well and our instructor who corrected the tests said that we almost got a 100% test result. Needless to say we're happy about passing the test! :)

We enjoyed a lovely lunch at the golf restaurant before we left for Bromma Blocks. We hardly ever go shopping together anymore and were looking forward to that, but we didn't really find anything. Maria bought a top though and I bought a cardigan but I guess it's better to keep our money instead ;)

Now I'm at home while my baby is at the cinema with a friend. I've been watching the football match between Holland and Denmark and fair play to Denmark for winning!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar