torsdag 10 november 2011

Tower Heist


Yesterday I went to Filmstaden Råsunda to see Tower Heist with my work colleagues. I didn't know what to expect but I actually really enjoyed the film. It's always nice to the cinema after work!

Right now I'm lying in bed and I'm getting really tired. Hopefully I'll be able to read a couple of pages in the book One Day that I have borrowed. Everybody says that the book is so good so now I've decided to read it and afterwards I'm gonna go and see the film.

Earlier on my darling and I discussed the different clothes piles you create when doing the laundry. He explained that he is always dividing his clothes into three piles; one for the clothes he's gonna wash at 60 degrees, one for dark colours and one for lighter colours. When I looked at the piles I saw my beige trousers and my beige cardigan in the dark clothes pile!! My baby is mad, but I must say we had a lot of fun when arguing about how to do it. It's all fun and games when you move in together with someone and you get to see all sides ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar