torsdag 17 november 2011

American pankcakes

A couple of weeks ago F and I decided to go for a swim on a Sunday and then afterwards, we treated ourselves to a brunch at the popular café Sirap on Surbrunnsgatan. I had never been there before but a lot of people have said it's really good - and it was! We were starving after our swim earlier on and ordered scrambled eggs, sausages, toast, bacon and american pancakes with blueberries and maple syrup. We weren't disappointed, it was absolutely gorgeous and I was so full afterwards! ;)





Today I'm so happy for my mam because she's got a new job and starts on the 28th of November! When she was let go from her old job a couple of months ago and started looking, I never thought she was going to get a new permanent job (not because she isn't good, but because of her age). But she has chosen to do this her own way by not listening too much to others. She has not applied for any kind of job, only the ones that she has been interested in that are in the industry she wants to be in. She has actually been called to two interviews and the later one got her this job! I'm really proud of you mam :)


1 kommentar:

  1. fina ni!
    så härligt att höra att hon fått ett nytt jobb - bra jobbat!!

    SvaraRadera