söndag 20 november 2011

Dinner and Guitar hero

On Friday night F and I had invited Petra & Mattias over for dinner. Even though I see Petra almost every day in work, it's nice to meet up outside work and to catch up properly. I hadn't seen Mattias since we visited them in the archipelago this summer. It was a lovely evening and they seemed to like the food ;) We cooked a french stew with walnuts that we tried out for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I must say it has become one of my favourites. After dinner, a lot of chatting, whiskey and wine we decided to play guitar hero - world tour. We played until the early hours in the morning and had a really good time :)


Today myself and F went to Sundbybergs simhall to do some swimming again, it was really nice. Finally I have also had time for some scrapbooking and I have done two layouts and a card this weekend. I should really be doing my Italian homework right now but I think I'm leaving that for tomorrow ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar