tisdag 8 november 2011

Guitar hero

Taking a break from yet another session with guitar hero. Every day after work F and I have played, we're improving but very slowly :) Earlier on I went to my weekly Italian class with Maria. Before each Tuesday I'm feeling all nervous about it but every time I'm there I really enjoy it! I would love to continue with it next semester but I feel that I have and have had too much on lately, so next semester I'm gonna do nothing except meeting up with friends and things like that.

I'm really curious about the Blax hairbands, did anyone try them yet? They sell them on Eleven for example. I also want to buy som hair oil as I've heard it's supposed to be really good for your hair but I haven't decided which one to buy. We'll see if I place an order soon!


2 kommentarer: