söndag 6 november 2011

Elsas Hemlighet

Earlier this week I received a book by the post that I've ordered - Elsas Hemlighet. I've read Sofi Fahrman's two previous books and really enjoyed reading them so of course I wanted to read the third one as well! I don't have much time for reading right now since I seem to be keeping busy all the time. If I don't have choir practice or learn Italian I meet up with friends or do something else. Spare time, what is that? Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading it soon.

Today, I've baked bread and we've also been to Sofia and Temme since it's Sofia's birthday tomorrow. I also got to meet the new family member Janelle, she was such a cutie. Right now my boyfriend is in the kitchen cooking us dinner! ;) I wish the weekend wasn't over yet, but sure I'll just have to look forward to the next one instead. Next weekend we don't have any plans except for Saturday night when we're invited to my parents for dinner.

Tonight I'm just gonna chill out in the couch, we might play guitar hero later on since we just bought the World Tour set! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar