torsdag 28 juli 2011

Sun protection for eyes

Before my holidays I went in to Åhléns in Stockholm to buy an eye cream with sun protection. I always make sure I put sun cream around my eyes when sunbathing but the cream that you use for your face is not ideal. I always get teary eyes if using that cream too close to my eyes. I normally use a sun stick around my eyes as well but it's not great either. Therefore I decided to buy an eye cream specially made for your eyes and I spotted Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Eye Contour Care SPF 30. The lady that I talked to in Åhléns highly recommended it and I must say it's really good. The cream description you can read below:

"More than just sun protection, this technologically advanced sun product is designed for the eye contour area. Formulated with a revolutionary plant-based complex that helps prevent lines and wrinkles and stops photo-aging in its tracks. This light, oil-free, non-irritating formula won't sting or irritate sensitive eyes"


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar