måndag 4 juli 2011

Boat trip to Grinda

On Saturday we decided to take the boat to Grinda, we weren't sure what the weather was gonna be like but headed out anyway. It was very warm but cloudy when we drove towards the boat and we were afraid there was gonna be thunder. The weather got better and better though and it turned out to be one of the best summer days so far! I thoroughly enjoyed being on the boat (as always) and it looked like others enjoyed it as much, there were loads of people out with their boats that day!

When we got to Grinda we stopped the boat and threw out the anchor. Fredrik jumped into the sea as soon as we got there but I wasn't sure I wanted to do any swimming since I think that the water is so cold, it has to be closer to 30 degrees for me to jump in ;) Anyway, after sunbathing for a while I thought it was time to get into the freezing water anyway ...ok it was 19 degrees but that is way too cold for my liking. After about 15 minutes I jumped in and yes it was cold but quite nice after all!

Later on in the afternoon we went to the harbour with the boat to be able to go to Grinda Wärdshus - framfickan for lunch. I had a lovely fish burger and we both enjoyed a cold beer and a glass of rosé wine in the heat! Afterwards we went back to the boat and took a little power nap before it was time to head home again. We were so tired after being out all day so we fell asleep at 23:00 that evening and slept until 11 o'clock the next day ;)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar