fredag 15 juli 2011

Trying golf

I've always thought that I wouldn't be a good golf player since I don't have any patience and this sport requires a lot of that. Anyway, since F signed up for a golf course a while back he likes to go to the driving range every now and then and I like to come with him. A few months ago I had hardly ever tried to hit a golf ball but now I've been at the driving range at least three times. We normally rent a couple of buckets of golf balls that we use when hitting. I think golf is a very difficult sport but it's a lot of fun so I'll continue doing it for a while yet :) Perhaps I'll even sign up for a golf course myself to try to get a golf green card some time in the future!?


Tonight Emmeli and Antonia will come to Stockholm to visit me, well they're gonna meet up with a lot of other people as well but they're gonna start with me :) They're driving up as we speak and I'm waiting for them to come and join me!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar