onsdag 6 juli 2011

Two more days until my holidays

I'm counting the days and now there are only two more days until I'm finally going on holidays. I'm going to be off work for 4 weeks and I can't wait! It has been quite stressful in work since I'm trying to get as much as possible done before my holidays, I don't want to come back to work to see a full "to do" list. Ok, I realise that it won't be empty either but I'm doing my best to get there ;)

Tonight I met up with Emily at Fridhemsplan and we went to Café Thelins for something to eat. It has been a while since we saw each other, March was probably the last time when she was over to my place for some dinner. Anyway it was great to catch up with her again and to hear what she's been up to. Before I met up with her, I went to Solna Centrum and Åhlens to get some stuff for my holidays. I have to start thinking about what I'm gonna bring when we're going to Sicily, we're heading over there in less than two weeks (can't believe the time has finally come)! Anyway, I bought the original Batiste dry schampoo, a yellow nail varnish from Viva La Diva and a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic after sun.


Yesterday I met up with Ellinor at Mälarpaviljongen where we sat out to have a lovely dinner. I had their gorgeous halloumi burger that I always have but yesterday was the first time for this season. It was really cloudy yesterday during the day but just before we met up the clouds started breaking up :)

By the way, saw a lovely bag that has just arrived in Bik Bok stores. My favourite is the red colour but it comes in brown and black as well and costs 399 SEK.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar