söndag 18 april 2010

Vrigstad here I come

This afternoon I spoke with my dear friend Emmeli on the phone. She lives in Vrigstad with her lovely daughter Antonia and I first met her when I moved home to Sweden in 2005 and still worked for Adobe, she was the receptionist in the office located in Kista back then. We haven't had a proper chat for a long time, but today we finally got the chance. Spoke with her for over 2 hours!!

We agreed that I will come and visit her in 5 weeks, luckily we were both free that weekend. Can't wait to spend some proper girlie time with her! :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh Älskling så härligt och roligt det va att prata med dig idag!!! Du betyder så mycket! Ska bli så kul när du kommer ner hit!!! Massa pussar och Kramar!!! ♥♥♥♥

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag ser så himla mycket fram emot att få komma ner till er :) Love u sweetie. Puss!

    SvaraRadera