fredag 16 april 2010

Stranded in Croatia

Just spoke with my dad on the phone. My parents have been in Croatia since Wednesday and their flight back to Stockholm tomorrow has now been cancelled due to the volcanic ash from Iceland so they don't know how to get home. My dad didn't seem too worried though since they're having a really good time over there and he wouldn't mind staying for a bit longer :)

I was in Croatia for the first time last summer, Maria and I went there for a week in July. I really liked the place and it is so beautiful. If I was to go back again, I would probably choose to go sailing for the week to be able to see as many places/islands as possible.

This summer we're thinking of heading to Italy. Hopefully we can book it soon enough, I love having things to look forward to :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar