tisdag 20 april 2010

Raclette

Just back from dinner at Maria's, tonight we've had Raclette - very nice! I love doing something like that on a weekday and as always we had a lot to talk about :)

Spoke with mam earlier and they are finally back in Täby!! They left Croatia on Saturday afternoon and took a bus to Köln that took 21 hrs. Then they hired a car and drove to Bremen and stayed over there for the night. The next day they went on to Rostock, from there they took the ferry over to Trelleborg and then from Trelleborg they drove up to Täby today with yet another hired car. I'm glad they made it and they seem to have had a laugh along the way, that always helps :)

As regards to my trip to Copenhagen, I have now decided not to go...it is too much hassle. Even if I get to Copenhagen safe and sound, I don't know if I'll get back. So Stockholm it is this week!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar