måndag 19 april 2010

Travel to Denmark?

This week I'm meant to go to Copenhagen for a stress management course but I wonder if I'll be able to go. I haven't booked any flights yet and I don't know if I will due to the situation that we have with the volcanic ash. Even if Arlanda opens, perhaps Kastrup won't. All train tickets seem to be sold out and the third option is to go by bus. I don't fancy that option at all since the bus ride is about 9 hours and that means I will have to travel all day Wednesday, attend my course on Thursday and travel all day back on Friday..

I'm just back from a singing session, love Mondays for that reason :) Only 3 weeks to go now and then I'm gonna stand there in Berwaldhallen on the 9th of May. Looking forward to it now but I better do some rehearsing so I know all the songs by then!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar