torsdag 19 juli 2012

Nice weather and golf

This morning I had to go over to my apartment since a photographer was coming over to take some new shots of the newly renovated bathrom (I'm finally getting there!). F and I have done a good bit of cleaning in the last couple of days to get the bathroom and the apartment in a condition for viewing again. It was the same guy that came over the last time that took the photos this morning as well. He had them taken within a few minutes so now I just need to talk to the estate agent to get everything ready for the first weekend in August. I really hope that I'll be able to sell the apartment now and hopefully with a bit of profit. Fingers crossed!

The weather has been gorgeous today and F wanted to do 9 holes at Bromma Golf so we went up there to have our lunch before we headed out. I didn't play this time but I walked with F to give him some support. The sun was out all the time and I got a bit of a tan :) Now I'm really tired so I'm resting on the couch while thinking about what to bake with my new Kitchenaid machine that was delivered last week :)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar