söndag 15 juli 2012

Car trip and catching up with friends :)

Yday we rented a car and decided to take a trip to Bray, Powerscourt gardens and Glendalough before we headed over to the Murphys for dinner. We had a long but such a lovely day. The weather was quite nice and we enjoyed a walk in Powerscourt gardens before we had lunch at the terrace cafe. F had never been there before so I decided to take him there. I think he wishes he brought the golf clubs though ;) Neither of us had been to Glendalough, it was beautiful around there as well. At the Murphys we got to play with the kids (I finally got to meet them) and then we had dinner together. It was great to catch up with them all (the Bradys were there as well) and there were a lot of laughter. I miss these guys and wish I could see them more often!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar