tisdag 31 juli 2012

12 weeks to go

So, I'm in week 28 all of a sudden and there are only 12 weeks to go. Time is flying but I'm still feeling great even though I'm getting heavier. Luckily no heart burn, indigestion or back pain yet but I know that could change from one day to the next. F and I have bought some baby stuff during our holidays and even though we have some smaller things left, we're pretty set (I think). I'm worrying about needing this and that of course, but I think the best bet is to take it easy and to just get these small bits and pieces when the baby is here.

The baby is kicking away and you can see (and feel) its movements clearly just by looking at my belly. I'm so curious about the person inside of me, I'm dying to get to know her ♥

Below are a few pics from Kolmården when I'm messing around with Elias, he's so interactive now and such a joy to be around. I love spending time with Kim & Lisa's kids, can't believe I'm having one of my own in October!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar