söndag 22 juli 2012

Lunch @ Mälarpaviljongen

This morning was lovely so I was actually sunbathing on the balcony for a bit while F went to the driving range at Ulriksdals Golfklubb. I also scrubbed the bathroom (it really needed to be done!) and cleaned up a bit. When F was back we decided to head to Mälarpaviljongen for lunch, I haven't been there at all this year and I always pay that place a visit. It wasn't as warm as it was this morning but we enjoyed a burger and a salad and afterwards we went to café Vurma for a coffee.




This evening we have cleaned up a bit more and it is time to start packing again since we're going to Åland tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to seeing everybody over there and the weather is supposed to be nice on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday :) Hopefully we get to see the kids as well (Elias and Benjamin)!

On Friday it was my birthday - thanks everyone for all the lovely birthday wishes - and F had organized a surprise for me. In the morning he made me breakfast (he baked scones :)) and then we went to Yasuragi Hasseludden for some relaxing time together. I have never been there before and I really enjoyed the time in the water :) The dinner was lovely as well that we had before we went back to our room. I had a lovely birthday with my darling - thanks a lot, I love you! ♥


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar