måndag 30 juli 2012

Lunch @ Rökeriet

Saturday, myself and F decided to go to Fjäderholmarna to have lunch at Rökeriet in the sun. I hadn't been there at all this year and I just love the food they serve and it's so nice to sit outside if the weather is nice which it was on Saturday. There were a lot of people on the island but we managed to get a table when we got there (F rang them while we were waiting for the ferry to come and pick us up). I had the salmon and then we shared a blueberry pie for dessert - it was yummy! I was so full for many hours afterwards, only had a sandwich for dinner when we got home ;)




Today I have been in town all day by myself, I walked around in the shops and had a lovely time. Got a few bits and pieces and enjoyed a lovely Italian ice cream in the afternoon. Tomorrow I'm heading in again, the boys are playing golf and myself and Maria are going to do some shopping together :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar