torsdag 15 december 2011

What's for dinner

Thank God this day has come to an end, I was so tired when I woke up this morning and I didn't exactly wake up feeling fresh.. We had our Christmas party with work last night and it was a very enjoyable evening in a place called Marion's. We were divided into different teams (32 to be exact!) and got to play bowling and take part in a quiz. After that dinner was served, not traditional Christmas food, but burgers! I had a lovely night and even though I didn't get home too late I still didn't get enough sleep so I'm looking forward to hitting the pillow soon enough ;)

Tonight we didn't wanna cook so we ate the leftovers from the other night, a stew with ginger bread spices. We're getting home deliveries from a company called Gomiddag and we've been really happy with the recipes and the food so far, but this wasn't my favourite. Oh well, I suppose you cannot like everything!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar