tisdag 27 december 2011

Beautiful butterfly

On Christmas Day myself and F went out to Täby Kyrkby to celebrate Christmas with my parents. We had a lovely day together and enjoyed ourselves throughout the day. We had some traditional Christmas food for lunch and later on we had venison and that was absolutely gorgeous. After dinner it was time to open all the Christmas presents, all of us must have been really nice this year because there was a big pile of them under the Christmas tree.

When I opened the Christmas present from my darling I got really excited when I saw the Thomas Sabo bag ;) He had bought me a beautiful butterfly necklace and I'm so happy about it. He knows that I love butterflies and I love it even more since I know it's from him ♥


2 kommentarer:

  1. So pretty!!! Gott nytt ar sotaste Katja!! x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åh men gott nytt år vackraste!! :) Hoppas du hade en fantastisk nyårshelg. KRAM

    SvaraRadera