måndag 19 december 2011

Post it note

Last week when I had been out for our Christmas party with work and I came home, I found a lovely little post it note on the mirror in the bathroom :) Little things like that makes me smile!


Tonight I'm taking it easy, Petra made me go to the bodypump class at lunch today even though I was still sore from the bodypump class on Friday. I added some weights today as well so my legs are hurting now. My darling is doing the laundry (again!), but I cooked us dinner so it's only fair ;)

Went to Solna Centrum after work to get another Christmas present, I have to go and buy a couple more tomorrow but after that I'm pretty much done. I'm looking forward to Christmas now. We're not gonna have much traditional Christmas food this year and I can't say I'm too sad about it since I'm not mad about all that food. Christmas Eve I'm gonna spend with F and his family and Christmas Day we're gonna spend at my parents' house. Christmas Eve we're having Korean food (yum) and on Christmas Day we're having venison (double yum)!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar