tisdag 6 december 2011

Parlo italiano


Tonight Maria and I had our second last Italian lesson, it's slowly coming to an end and we've decided not to continue with it next semester. Not because we don't enjoy it, but purely because we've had too much on lately and I for sure just want to have more spare time next semester. Having a full-time job with its challenges is enough ;)

Tonight our teacher forced us to talk in pairs and he came up with the lines that we had to say in Italian. We haven't done much of that up until now and it's quite difficult as you really have to think through what you're going to say. I think we all did pretty well after all, I mean there is a lot of grammar to take into consideration.

Hopefully I'll have the energy to work through the rest of the chapters (9 of them I think) in the book whenever I have the time. It'd be great to keep it up so that I can practice my lines the next time I go to Italy :)

Tonight I'm gonna have an early night. My darling is in Växjö and I have a bad cold and need to catch up on my sleep. Tomorrow night I'm going out for dinner with the customer service leadership team. I wonder where our boss is taking us!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar