fredag 23 december 2011

Christmas glitter

I bought a new nail polish last week that I'm planning on wearing both for Christmas and New Years. I'm not normally mad about glitter, but this OPI one has a lovely glow that I really like. Today myself and F have been out shopping, both in Solna Centrum and in Ikea. There were quite a lot of people in Solna Centrum but Ikea wasn't bad at all. Tonight my brother came over and I made a chicken stew that we all had for dinner before we sat down to watch the film Contagion. I didn't really like it, especially not the ending.


Tomorrow it's Christmas Eve, I can't believe it because I still haven't got that Christmas feeling this year. But I'm looking forward to heading over to F's mam and having some Korean food ;) I have to wrap the presents in the morning before we head off as I haven't got around to that yet. Now it's time to get some sleep I reckon, Merry Christmas everyone!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar