torsdag 18 oktober 2012

Tjejmilen 2013

Yesterday I registered for Tjejmilen 2013 which is a 10 km run on September 7th. I think it will be the perfect challenge for me to get back into shape during next year. It's my first time doing the Tjejmilen run but I'm looking forward to it and I'm dying to start exercising again. I should probably follow a specific running programme to make sure I do it the right way and with the right pace.

No baby yet, 3 days til my due date now and no action whatsoever, not even any Braxton Hicks contractions (false labor contractions). We'll see what happens in the next few days. I was so sure the baby was gonna come before my due date but now I'm not so sure anymore ;)

Today is going to be a relaxing day, I might take the bus to Bromma Blocks to buy a few sheets for the pram that we need. Other than that I'm doing nothing, might make English muffins that I want to try out. Hope you're all having a good Thursday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar